Kreafunk aHead Wireless Headphones
ABOUT THE PRODUCT... These wireless Bluetooth headphones from Kreafunk mix stunning sound quality with minimalist Scandinavian design.
They are easy to operate using the control panel over one ear, allowing you to change tunes, turn the volume up or down, and even answer and end calls from your phone thanks to the built in microphone.
Colours include jet black, army green and vintage plum, all with a subtle gold trim and a battery life of up to 14 hours.
The product comes carefully packaged in a beautiful wooden box for maximum 'unboxing' impact.
- High performance 195Mah Li-ion polymer battery – up to 14 hours playback time
- Sound processing chip with: A2DP1.2/ AVRCP1.4/HSP1.2/HFP1.6/DSP
- Bluetooth 4.0+EDR
- CVC 6.0 Noise and Echo reduction
- Soft PU leather Earmuffs and extendable headband
- On ear control panel
- Volume, skip track, play, pause, answer/end phone call, built in microphone
- 20 days standby – 2,5 hours charging time
- Dynamic 40mm speakers with strong base and clear sound
- Including charging cable with USB to micro-USB
MISTER NEWMAN SAYS... A perfect gift for on-trend relatives and minimalist design lovers.
We'll be honest, these headphones are one of the best gifts on our site... and we don't say that lightly. The wow factor begins with the packaging. Arriving in a solid wooden box, the recipient slides back the lid to reveal a pair of vintage-inspired minimalist headphones set in soft black foam - and not a single wire in sight. Sure to illicit a 'wow' reaction worthy of a product twice the price.
We particularly love the subtle touches of gold - just a band around each earmuff and a sneaky flash in the headband when extended.
The strong sound quality and subtle controls over one ear allow the wearer to make phone calls and listen to tunes via Bluetooth, ensuring it's function as well as form that impresses.
Truly Scandinavian... Effortlessly cool... Job done.